Responsibilities of your Care Worker
By Hannah West
Our Care Assistants are here to help you with the tasks you find hard to do, so you can continue to live in your own home.
The care we provide is bespoke to you dependent on your needs and requirements which will be outline in your care plan.
The responsibilities of our Care Worker are:
- To maintain the standards of your personal hygiene by undertaking all personal care tasks
- To maintain your nutritional state in line with your feeding regime
- To ensure you receive medication as per prescription
- To monitor your condition and to act on/report any concerns immediately
- To do laundry during their shift and a stock check of all the supplies
- To provide companionship and stimulation
- To adhere and follow the care plan and risk assessments
Our Care Workers also uphold our company values, to ensure we provide a safe and effective service. They will also ensure your rights are protected and that you are listened to. Our Care Assistants earn and keep your trust and support you to be independent.
For more information about how we can support you click here